Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Mom,
On this Mother's Day weekend I am reminded once again of all you have done for me in the past and the things that you continue to do now. You are so special to me! I am so grateful that through the years are relationship/friendship has grown closer. Even though there are miles between us through distance you are so very close to my heart. I am so grateful that I have you by my side as I enter into motherhood. I have no doubt that there will be many times that I will look to you for advice and encouragement. I look forward to entering this new journey of motherhood with you.
Thanks for all your love and support that you have shown and continue to show.
You truly are an amazing mom!
Love,
Megan

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Meg, Thanks for the wonderful "Mother's Day card". It was great to talk to you. I love you too,Mom