Friday, December 16, 2005

Welcome Ashton James.....

Congratulations Chris, Laurie, and Jacob!!!!
Just wanted to let everyone know that my friend from high school Laurie Carter had her second little boy on December 7. His full name is Ashton James Carter (personally I love the middle name :) He was just over 8lbs. and 20.5 inches long. Laurie, you look great! I must say when I checked my email the next day and found a picture of the two of you and you looked so good! Just being a day after having him. Quite impressed I must say! I suppose this couldn't be a better Christmas present. I hope that you all are doing well and enjoying having another little one to take care of. One of these years I am going to need to see you all...it has been awhile. I can't imagine how big Jacob has gotten. To think that you have a three year old and now a new baby is mind boggling to me. I am thrilled for you and am absolutely confident that you will do great. I always new you would be a great mommy. Keep up the good work. Just a question though....are there going to be more on the way???????

No comments: