Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas is just around the corner...

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! When I really take a moment to think back I feel that summer just ended. Christmas is such a great time to spend with family and friends. Jamie and I have been blessed to be able to spend Christmas with both sides of the family. We are very excited to spend a couple of days with Jamie's family here before the holidays and then we will be leaving on Christmas Eve to spend the rest of the holidays with my family. It has always been so important to me to try and spend time with family during the holidays. I hope that all of you enjoy the holiday season with friends and family. My apologies for not posting any pictures this time around but I wil try to put some new pics up the next time I post.

No comments: