Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In Love

A picture speaks a thousand words.

Mama B took this picture on Sunday of Jamie and his little man, Jax. I fell in love the moment I saw it. The two of them don't always get much 0ne-on-one time but when they do I know they both love it.
In this picture, I see the man I married almost 9 years ago more handsome than ever. I see a little boy who is loving his time with daddy. I see a man who has become the best dad for his boys...who loves them unconditionally and continues to challenge me to become more. I see a boy who knows without a shadow of a doubt that is daddy loves him and will do his best to keep him safe and secure. What I see just makes me fall in love all over again.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

It is an awesome picture....a moment caught in time!! Great post Megs!