Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Thoughts.....

I do not think it is possible to relay in words or pictures how truly full this Christmas has been. We were able to spend two weeks with Jamie's family leading up to Christmas and then my family came on the 23rd and just left on New Year's Eve. My heart is full with the memories that we shared and I am reminded again of the bond that binds family. Whether you live near or far....you pick up where you left off and enjoy the moments you have.(a certain cousin wanted in on the family picture....so cute)

I cannot possibly pick from the hundreds of picture that were taken between our families. It would be near impossible. But what I can share is that I am blessed! I am blessed with loving parents and a brother who LOVE me, my handsome man and my boys. Who through miles make it seem easy even though I know it is hard. And I am blessed to have married into a wonderful in-law family that has taken me in as one of their own daughters. Aunties and Unkies that LOVE ALL the cousins with wreckless abandon. The friendships with siblings and the cousin love that is so evident. The crazy families that we are, making the best of the moments that we have; creating memories that I hope our children will remember forever. As I look at all the pictures....this is what I remember.
I hope that you all know that we LOVE you and enjoyed all the crazy fun and memories that we were able to make!










2 comments:

kelly ens said...

awesome, Megan! Glad you could celebrate with both families :)

Beck's Bulletin said...

You are so right Megs...what a memory-filled Christmas we all had! Thanks so much for embracing our family as your own....know that you are loved and appreciated!